Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ my holiday~!!

28-11-2010
finally went 2 genting
but just a shopping onli
heheess~~
meet my Babe yeewei..
i miiss her~~
long time din out with her jor~~
finally we meet at thr and shopping 2gether yars ^^
A Great today`!! =)
some phOtO here`♥
with my two younger sis
them with mummy =]

with my younger sis again

Niice`!! tis christmas tree =]



3-12-2010
Happy Birthday ♥ ♥ ♥
wish you hav a nice today~
and the present wish you sure like too
muacks~~ =] ILY





5-12-2010
1st went 2 waterfall with my family and my sis's friend =]
we went out on 11++am
i the light with trees =]
Niice background~~

waterfall`!! =)

what expression?? looking angry @@

with my youngest sis
we play togther`!! =)
and we hav a lot of fun here too
miiss yars~~
back home with family 3++ pm
=) THE END`!!























No comments:

Post a Comment

start ♥ music